Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last Post

Good Afternoon -
I would like to take a moment to thank all of our readers for supporting our blog site and our recruits in training.

This will be our last post on this site. The addresses for arriving companies will be posted on our two main Web sites, www.uscg.mil/hq/capemay and www.uscgbootcamp.com.

We will continue to post journals to www.uscgbootcamp.com every Tuesday.

Thank you again for all your support.

You will be automatically redirected to www.uscgbootcamp.com in 15 seconds.

r/
CWO2 Veronica Colbath
USCG TRACEN Cape May
Public Affairs Officer
One Munro Ave
Cape May NJ 08204


7 comments:

Unknown said...

XRAY 184.....hang in there! Drew, we're proud of you! L, mom, dad and kurt!

Unknown said...

Alfa-185 ! Always thinking of you, and very proud of you like always!..Love you my love! Katya

Jen said...

how do I get a replacement for the cross necklace given to the coasties? I lost the one my coastie brought home from boot camp and I am heartbroken. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

and incredibly proud of you like always!..Love you my love!
When we play the WOW, we need to try get the Cheap WOW Gold,thst's to say, spend less money, do we have any good way to Buy World Of Warcraft Gold from trust friends or some way else? When we have that we can play the game becomes more quickly and update the levels more easy.

Irene Jennings said...

Good to hear that you are changing domain. I'll be following that link. Thanks for informing. Alaska Insurance

Jessica Abbey said...

Drew, that was very courageous of you. Thanks for all of your support with army s2v boots.

Unknown said...

Im so pround of you Kaleb Campbell !!! I love u .God bless 🇱🇷